Payment through PayPal

Remote Technical Support Prices
Rate my service.

Donate

Monday, December 12, 2011

Well today I have more info to help protect your computer from getting infected with viruses and other things. The best way would be to have a "disc freezer" as I would think it would be called. A disc freezer basically keeps the computer in the state that you freeze it at. So then if you do get infected all you would have to do is just restart the computer and it will just go back to the state it was froze at. Sounds cool doesn't it? Well some may think then how would I save stuff. That is a good question. Basically you could have a external hard drive or your computers hard drive, that has your os installed on it and have it partitioned. Partitioning is when you have the hard drive divided up to seem like seperate hard drives. Once you have that then you can set one of the partitions to stay unfrozen and just keep your os hard drive partition frozen. This way you can save stuff to your partition that isn't frozen and everything will be fine. Also if you wish to install new programs that you wish to keep you just unfreeze the partition and restart then install it then refreeze it. Now some may think that this may not protect against everything like if the virus went a little to far and got into the freezing program. It isn't likely but in case it does happen you can always keep a backup of the computer with a recovery program. Just make a recovery image and save it to a external drive that is never hooked up after it is saved for maximum protection. This way if something is to try to destroy things on the computer it won't get to your backups. Now I am sure you are wondering what these programs names are, so I will put names and links to them here. There is multiple disc freezers out there but I would really recommend deep freeze there is a standard and enterprise edition. Standard is perfectly fine to use for end users but if you run a business then you would need enterprise. Now for the recovery program there is also more than one but I would recommend acronis true image home. With this program you can have a recovery image like lots of computers come with. All you would have to do is just make a recovery image and if you ever need it then you would have a key to press after you power on the computer and the recovery process will start. Now as usual I am always here if you would ever need help with getting these things installed or have questions about things. Also I almost forgot to mention that I also provide free support with android phones. Have ever gotten a phone off ebay or an online store and the phone doesn't work? Well I am here to help, I have a LG Optimus V and I have done plenty of things with it. I know there is support forums out there but don't expect to get answers immediately. But anyways if I help you with your android phone and you appreciate it then a donation would be great. Well thats all for now I hope I haven't wrote a little to much here to read. Later.

No comments: