Payment through PayPal

Remote Technical Support Prices
Rate my service.

Donate

Friday, December 16, 2011

Is your web going a little slower than it is suppose to? Well there is a few ways you can speed it up. One of the first things you can do is set your qos bandwidth reserve to 0% by default it is at 20%. You can do this by pressing start typing gpedit.msc into the search programs and files form and pressing enter. Then click on administrative templates under computer configuration then network then qos package scheduler. Then right click on limit reservable bandwidth to the right and press edit. Then click on enabled and put it down to 0% and press apply and ok. Then you can exit the gpedit and you will be finished with that. This gives you a small increase in speed but sometimes it doesn't at all depending on your computers configuration and internet connection. Another way would be to configure your adapters settings to be configured for your internet connection specifically. As all computers by default are specifically configured for any specific internet connnection anyone has. I use TCP Optimizer, it usually gives a good boost if your settings aren't adjusted that good. Like for my speed on my connection I usually get up to 1.3Mbps with the boost I got 1.33Mbps. I got a small boost because I have mobile broadband and it's speed just isn't that fast especially since it is just EVDO REV A instead of HSPA which is much much faster.

No comments: