Payment through PayPal

Remote Technical Support Prices
Rate my service.

Donate

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hmm it has been 3 months already. Well I haven't really had a chance to be on here much at all haven't been able to pay for the web each month. But anyways thought I would get back on here and post a few things for people that want to keep their computer running good. The number one thing would be removal of nasty programs that love to mess up your computer. The best thing I recommend is malwarebytes it is free and it can remove most any nasty programs out there. And what I mean by nasty is spyware, viruses, malware, and lots more. The free version doesn't have protection and only removal but I believe it comes with a trial for protection if it is the first time you installed it or update to a newer version. Also for cleaning up your computer I recommend tuneup utilities. It has much features of cleaning up and tuning your computer hence the name tuneup utilities. This is all the advice I have for now but remember if you can't get your computer optimal to the way you like it then I am available to give you remote technical support for low prices. Later I will have some deals going on to give remote technical support for even lower prices. The cost will be as low as a 25 cent donation which I will soon add to the site. I hope that the advice helps everyone out. Later. 

No comments: