Payment through PayPal

Remote Technical Support Prices
Rate my service.

Donate

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Welcome to my Remote Technical Support Blog.

Hello everyone, I have finally decided to provide remote technical support to those who need it. I have advanced technical support skills and I can also teach those that need to learn more about computers. I have been doing technical support for over 5 years and have always solved the problems of those who needed help. Here is how you can contact me for Remote Technical Support. You can call me 5733405827 if I don't pick up and you get my voice mail just leave a message with your number and I will get back to you that day. Also you can message me on yahoo messenger: willmontwentytwo. And you can talk to me on my Facebook profile just add me and I will confirm the add and we can talk on facebook chat. Now if you need help with your computer no matter how small or big of a issue it is I am here to help. First off you will need to download this Mikongo Remote Support Software once you have it downloaded all you have to do is double click on it to start it and then register. When registering be sure to use your proper email address so you can recieve your username and password in your email. Once you get the email you can enter your username and password and start a session. Once you have a session started you will have to give me the id. Once the session is started I will need you to right click the m icon next to your clock then move your mouse over remote control then press William. Then I will be able to give you remote support. You will be able to watch what I do and you will be able to communicate with my through typing. After I am done servicing your computer I accept you to pay me through paypal or alertpay. If you have a different option I may have it added later. If you would like to pay through paypal just use the form at the the top of the blog. I will tell you what level of service I did so you can pay me the proper amount with the form above. For alert pay there is a button to the right. If you aren't registered I would like you to use my link I have here: AlertPay and be sure to leave a comment to let me know what you think about my service.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent Service!!! Fast and very helpful. My computer runs a lot better now and is faster! Great prices to.