Payment through PayPal

Remote Technical Support Prices
Rate my service.

Donate

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Terms of Service.

As all sites that have a service or product I have one as well. If you choose to use my service then you agree to give me access to your computer in order to fix any issues it may have. Also after I have completed service to your computer you agree to pay me the amount specified on the top of my page. It is a pull down menu with prices from $2.50-$30. Now some computers can be infected with viruses and spyware so badly that I can't do anything remotely to get the computer running optimially. If this is the case then there will be no charge made if nothing can be done to the computer. Also I will give you as much advice as I can to help you get it going properly for me to actually get to be able to fix it entirely if possible. If it is possible and I can get it up and running optimally after the advise then there will be a charge for the service. If you like that I have done to your computer be sure to place a comment on my first post I have my blog configured to allow anyone to comment even if you don't have a blogger or google mail account. If you feel that my service was not satisfactory be sure to let me know and if necessary I will give you a free follow up. Also there will be no refunds specified unless I say otherwise. Thank you for reading my TOS.

No comments: