Payment through PayPal

Remote Technical Support Prices
Rate my service.

Donate

Friday, March 18, 2011

I also offer local Technical Support in the Cape Girardeau County area.

I have been a independent Computer Technician for over 5 years and I am now offering low cost Technical Support for those who need it. I have the knowledge and ability to maintain computers and keep them in good shape. Examples of specific things I do with computers would be: removal of viruses, spyware, malware, trojans and anything else related. Also I can install upgrades to computers like graphics cards, RAM, and processors as well as disc drives and hard drives. I can also build custom computers if someone were to want one. I can also find low prices for hardware and software for computers. If you are in need of my services you can contact me any of the following ways: phone: 573-270-8287 email: willmontwentytwo@yahoo.com IM for yahoo messenger: willmontwentytwo facebook: profile for facebook you can send me a message or add me and if I am online you can talk to me there. If there is a different way that would make it easier for you just let me know and I will be sure to add it. Now other than how to contact me I am sure you would want to know my local prices as you already see my remote prices at the top of the page. You can choose to have an hourly fee of $10 or you can choose to have a flat rate of $25. Also there will be a $5 to cover the cost of travel. Just so you know this is for in home service calls as I don't have room at my place to store a bunch of computers to work on them. Now these prices may change in the future depending on the demand for my service at this time I don't have that much of a demand for it. Also please note the Terms of Service before requesting my service so you are aware of what my service entails. Thank you for viewing my blog have a nice day.

No comments: