Payment through PayPal

Remote Technical Support Prices
Rate my service.

Donate

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New prices with a few new options added.

Since the fields to enter text in PayPal can only fit so many characters in them I will put the full descriptions of the services here. Complete Remote Technical Support: It is everything I have to offer which is a Tuneup, cleanup, recovery, virus removal, and multiple basic fixes. Also you will get a free follow up whenever you wish for me to ensure you computer is still running at its optimal performance. Remote Technical Support Tuneup: It includes deleting start-up entries that slow the start-up. Also any programs that are installed that slow down your computer will be removed as well. Your browser or browsers will also be looked at to make sure there isn't anything causing things not to load. Remote Technical Support Cleanup: When you have many things on your computer you don't know what to make of I can look into it for you. Anything that you do not require on the computer I will remove and anything you need that may not be needed I can let you know about alternatives. I can also let you know of how to delete things completely without them ever hitting the recycle bin if you don't want to have to keep emptying the recycle bin. Remote Technical Support Recovery: This is for when you computer can barely start up and gives blue screens of death. In most cases I can suggest everything you can do to get it running on the web for me to be able to get it in working order again. After it gets to the point where the remote software can be run I will be able to get your computer to work like it is suppose to without having to have your computer reformatted. Remote Technical Support Virus Removal: This is for when your computer is running really slow and you get pop ups as well as page redirects. If you computer is running without any blue screens of death then this option is for you. I can get the Virus, spyware, malware, ect removed so you computer will be running at its normal speed again. Remote Technical Support Basic Fixes: If you have some problems with you computer like missing icons or error messages for programs among other relevant things I will be able to fix all of them. Remote Technical Support Few Basic Fixes: This is for when you have up to 3 problems with your computer from missing icons or error messages to any other basic problems.
Now for all of my plans follow ups can be free if I find that I had missed something from the previous repair session. But if it is found that this is a new problem then a few will be charged to have the problem removed. Also I can give free advice but I can only go so far without being able to do a remote session to find and fix the problem. In the future I may make a option for very limited free remote support if I choose to do so I will be sure to post it so everyone will know.

No comments: